Saturday, September 6, 2008

Goodbye New Haven

I'm sitting in New Haven, waiting for Helen to wreak her havoc. If this hurricane interrupts my travels, I will destroy her. It rainy and dreary and hot and muggy and I can't wait to leave and be in China where it'll be hot and smoky. Whatever. I'm trying to finish packing, but I'd rather set up a blog, watch the sound of music and eat. I'll be honest, I won't do the best job keeping this up, so don't hate me. I'll post some pictures on here, some on facebook (if I have a good internet connection) and I'm planning on getting a flicker account at some point. Once I set that up I'll let you know. Just don't be pushy. Remember, I am taking a full course schedule and learning Chinese, so I'll do this as I get a chance.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Sound of Music?? Ha, I was watching that the other day too. One little girl in a pale pink coat hear...
BEST song in the movie! This stupid shit asks for a word verification, but it ain't a word... qkvuzuih? What word is that??