Monday, November 10, 2008

Preview

I need to be honest with all of you: I got lazy these last few weeks. I didn't want to post some things until I had the pictures ready to upload. And that took two weeks. So here's a quick update. I went to the Olympic Park. We celebrated Halloween. I went to a deer park. I celebrated my friends 21st birthday. I celebrated my 21st birthday. I started playing WoW. So that's obviously too much for one post. So that's what you get to look forward to over the coming days, assuming I don't WoW it up too much.

2 comments:

Joe said...

WoW?? Holy shit you are becoming a nerd... Did you run out of Hero's episodes to watch?

Megan said...

Uhm... Jeremy... it's been like, a long time since you said you'd be posting pictures... I know I can facebook stalk you and find them but *ahem* :)